Seri replied to my msg only at 1159AM.Omg...i almost fell asleep le...den my hp rang.
A boring sat for me.
Eric...haihong...yuanhong...weihong...glenn and michael came to the basketball court near my blk ard 8am to play.My sis to join them and play.Told to keep a look out for them.I looked fr outside of my hse...only saw yuanhong...din c the rest...including my sis.Gt a scare...tot maybe she gone hm le...call her hse...her mum say dey still dwnstairs.So went dwn to tk a look lor.I was juz been paranoid ba.Since i dwn dere le...i sat dwn to c them play lor.Ask me join them play...i dunnoe how to play la.So juz sat dere lor.Eric was shocked to c me gg dere to join them...cus ytd nite he ask me go...i din wan.Hahaz.But still i did turn up ok.Glenn say i walk lyk lian.Haahaaz.If im lian...den him and yuanhong oso beng ok.I very guai de ok.How to be lian.Hahaz.
Eric ask if i wanted to join him n yuanhong at tmart...dey doing klas deco thingy.He say if i go...he wont b walking ddere alone.Hahaz.But din go la.He offered to teach me maths.But...i think hor it will b diffcult for me to understand lor...w/o learning wif a diagram.Hahaz.
Well...tts all lor.Nth much la...boring boring boring.
Mon gg to gv out flyers.
Wed gt cca...gonna pratice the dance for sat de ngee ann campfire.Looking forward to it.Sure to enjoy.We shall go high.YEAH!
I seem addicted to comp liao.Seem to use comp every single dae.